The C2K is a reusable electronic alternative to plastic or metal strip security seals for sealing trailers and trucks. Providing one simple point of control.
The electronic truck and trailer security seal entry level product - low cost and easy to read, the simple solution for trailers, trucks, tankers, vans and curtain-sided vehicles that can actively reduce your sealing costs.
It generates a random seal number when the security hasp has been threaded through the vehicle locking handle and secured under the actuator knob. A new random number is generated each time the C2K security seal is resealed.
For trucks, vans or trailers with side doors or tankers with cabinets, hatches or multiple access points, both Manta and C2K reusable security seals offer the unique facility to hard wire remote sensors in series, generating a single unique load number while removing the need for a separate mechanical seal at each point.
In the open position the C2K display alternates between "OPEN" and the last seal number - thereby preventing the current seal number being lost if the seal is accidentally opened.
- Fast installation simple two-point fixing
- Illuminated highly visible display can be easily read in poorly lit areas, such as loading banks
- Easy to use simple operation
- Fit and forget rugged construction with a minimum of mechanical parts
- Optional remote sensor for multiple door monitoring
- Portable versions available for hired-in vehicles